Tuesday 23 July 2013

A Message from Len Levinson

The author of THE SERGEANT series, Len Levinson, dropped us a note when he was shown the first cover by Tony Masero (see post below), and we thought to share it with you:

"...I wanted to tell you that I thought it was great, because it promises all the violence, blood and guts that one can reasonably expect from a Len Levinson extravaganza.  It's interesting to compare your cover with the ones concocted by Audio-Go for my "The Rat Bastards" series.  Those covers have no bizaaz.  Covers are very important.  Back in the day, I became friendly with Walter Zacharius, prez of Zebra books, who published "The Rat Bastards" and some of my other books.  He was a marketing genius and put a lot of effort and money into covers.  Because covers matter, which evidently you understand.  - Len"

No comments:

Post a Comment